TSE has a proud history of working with major Australian brands for more than 25 years. The company was at the forefront of sponsorship management, created as a result of founder, Paul Smith, working for the Australian PGA and recognising brands were not equipped to maximise the sponsorship opportunity.
Throughout the evolution of sponsorship in Australia, TSE has had an oar in the water, guiding brands like Gatorade, Citibank, Energy Australia, Canadian Club, Jim Beam, The Star Sydney & Brydens Lawyers.
TSE offers clients complete, strategic, creative, design and production solutions from the original identification of a sponsorship to execution.
INSIGHTS & EVALUATION
- TSE can help brands evaluate the sponsorship market to consider the role of sponsorship in the marketing mix.
- We work with brands to clearly articulate the role sponsorship will play in achieving business objectives
NEGOTIATING & CONTRACTING
- We can lead or work collaboratively to negotiate sponsorship agreements
- We can drive ideation, bringing partners together to ensure everyone contributes to a leverage plan that meets objectives
- We manage all aspects of a clients sponsorship program to oversee delivery of benefits and coordinate internal team requirements
- Where required within a sponsorship strategy, we deliver all aspects of major leverage projects within the plan
- Evaluation & reporting on an agreed basis
SMARTWiG – THE STAR SYDNEY
Creating an award winning sponsorship campaign for The Star & NSW Blues