Luc Longley is a legend of Australian sport, having achieved an unprecedented three NBA Championships with arguably the greatest NBA team of all time, the 90’s Chicago Bulls.
Since retirement he has shied away from the limelight, choosing to live a quiet life in WA.
In March 2020, Netflix released The Last Dance. While world was enthralled by Michael Jordan and his team, Australians wondered why their own Luc Longley was snubbed from series, not featuring in any meaningful way despite starting for the championship winning team.
Amidst the hype, Luc’s phone rang hot. But he didn’t answer any calls.
After great consideration, Luc asked TSE to find an appropriate outlet to tell his story, in his own way.
Find a media channel to tell Luc Longley’s incredible story in a credible and meaningful way
- COVID – Western Australia is a long way from the rest of Australia
- Modern media landscape – there are limited opportunities for long-form story-telling
WHAT WE DID
We negotiated and oversaw the management of the project
TV BROADCAST RESULTS
- Part 1 – 2.2 million broadcast Audience
- Part 2 – 2.3 million broadcast audience
DIGITAL BROADCAST RESULTS
- 4.25 million total YouTube views across the various segments